29 Aug Nextdoor Nature Pioneers Programme
The Nextdoor Nature Pioneers Programme is:
· It’s a 6 month long, completely free training course.
· We’re focusing on community organising and the basics of creating positive change for nature.
· There’s a time commitment of roughly 1 hour per week.
· We will have 5 in person events and 5 webinars.
· By the end of the 6 months, participants will have started a project in their local areas to create change.
· You don’t need to be experienced in community organising or be knowledgeable about nature to apply!
· Applying takes around 5 minutes, and you can apply from Friday 1st September at this webpage or through calling Zóra Tamás on 07795220527.
Applications are open to
· People aged 16+
· People living in areas ranked 1-5 on the SIMD along the East Coast, from Dundee – Aberdeen.